Beet pastaFrom drruth 10 years ago
- 1 tbspn butter shopping list
- 2 tblspn olive oil shopping list
- 2 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 3 cups (packed) coarse grated peeled raw beets shopping list
- 1/2 tspn cayenne pepper shopping list
- tblspn lemon juice shopping list
- packet linguine, fettucine, tagliatelle.. shopping list
- 8 oz sour cream (we use low-fat) shopping list
- 6 tblspn chopped Italian parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter with oil over medium heat in a non-stick skillet.
- Add garlic and saute till pale golden.
- Add beets and cayenne.
- Mix together, cover, and then saute over medium-low heat for 12 mins.
- Cook pasta while the beets are cooking.
- Stir lemon juice in with beets
- Drain pasta, add sour cream, parsley and beet mixture and stir together. (Or what I do since I'm the only beet fan is put the pasta in my pasta bowl, adding several spoons of beets, a dollop of sour cream and some parsley and mix it myself.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookdrruth Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!