Braise Mushroom with Dried MusselFrom dailypatnews 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of chopped shallot shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of oil shopping list
- 6 pieces of dried mussel, cut to two shopping list
- 4 pieces of dried chinese mushroom, soaked and sliced shopping list
- 4 pieces of fresh shitake mushroom, sliced shopping list
- 2 pieces of crabstick (cut to three pieces each) shopping list
- 3 pieces of vegetarian mushroom ball (cut to four pieces each) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of wolfberries shopping list
- 3 cups of water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce shopping list
- 1 pinch of pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Saute shallot and add in garlic after 1min.
- Stir in dried mussel, all the mushroom and vegetarian ball.
- Add in water after 1 mins and boil for 20mins. Add in wolfberries and crabstick.
- Add in pepper and soy sauce seasoning.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!