Ritz Broccoli CheeseFrom jaie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook and drain broccoli
- In a 2-1/2 quart buttered casserole, add broccoli, butter and Velveeta cheese cubes.
- You can also add cooked,crumbled bacon if desired.
- Crush Ritz crackers over top of the broccoli and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating2 people
I discovered this at a family Thanksgiving, and it wasn't my family, so we had some new dishes we had never seen! This was one of them, and let me tell you, it was the first thing gone! I even cooked it for my brother's girlfriend and she loooved i...moremetgrrl in Herndon loved it
I make this it is delicous. My difference is we layer the broccoli, cheese, butter. Top it with crushed crakers mixed with more melted butter. A family favorite. ON each holiday meal. I will add the bacon...oh what the heck! Butter, cheese, ba...morerecipediva in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!