Rice Festival PuddingFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup long grain rice shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 quart milk shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup seedless raisins shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Add rice and salt to boiling water in a large sauce pan.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add milk and butter and bring to boil.
- Turn heat to very low and when milk has ceased boiling cover and cook for 1 hour.
- Add sugar, raisins and vanilla to beaten eggs then pour into the rice stirring slowly for 3 minutes.