Strawberry Pretzel DesertFrom itsajourney 7 years ago
- LAYER #1: shopping list
- 2 c crushed pretzels shopping list
- 3/4 c butter, melted shopping list
- 3 Tb sugar shopping list
- LAYER #2: shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 8 oz. Cool Whip shopping list
- LAYER #3: shopping list
- 2 (3 oz.) pkg. strawberry Jello shopping list
- 2 c boiling water shopping list
- 2 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- LAYER #1:
- Mix layer 1 ingredients into 9 x 13 inch pan. Press flat onto bottom of pan with a cup. Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- LAYER #2:
- Mix layer 2 ingredients together until smooth. Spoon over pretzel layer.
- LAYER #3:
- Mix strawberry Jello and boiling water together. Add sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for about 1 hour until slightly jelled. Pour carefully over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate.