French Beans with Minced PorkFrom wokkingmum 8 years ago
- A bunch of French beans shopping list
- 50 g minced pork shopping list
- 2 tablespoon dried shrimps, soaked and minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic shopping list
- Seasoning: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fermented soybean paste shopping list
- ½ tablespoon light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 50 ml water shopping list
How to make it
- Deep fry French beans for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of oil and sauté garlic and dried shrimps till fragrant.
- Add in the minced pork and stir well.
- Add in the French beans and seasoning.
- Stir fry in high heat till cook.
- You don’t have to deep fry the French beans. You can add it with the pork and stir fry together. You can also slice the French bean shorter if you like.