Millionaire PieFrom gingerkid 9 years ago
- 1 baked pie shell shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 stick butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together 2 cups of the powdered sugar and butter.
- Add salt, vanilla & eggs and mix until light and fluffy.
- Spoon into pie crust and chill.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Blend in 1/2 cup powdered sugar, then add pineapple and nuts.
- Spread on top of filling and chill.