Greek Salad with Grilled ChickenFrom pointsevenout 7 years ago
- 1/4c chicken broth, fat-free, less-sodium shopping list
- 2T red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2t olive oil shopping list
- 1t sugar shopping list
- 1t dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2t salt shopping list
- 1/2t freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless, 4 ounces each shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 8c romaine lettuce, torn shopping list
- 1c cucumber, sliced, about 1 small shopping list
- 8 kalamata olives, pitted, halved shopping list
- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise shopping list
- 2 (1/4" thick) red onion slices, separated into rings shopping list
- 1/4c (1oz) feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons dressing; set remaining dressing aside.
- Place chicken on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Cut into 1/4: thick slices.
- Combine romaine lettuce and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; toss with remaining salad dressing. Divide salad evenly among 4 plates; top each serving with sliced chicken, and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Serving size: 2 cups salad, 3 ounces chicken, and 1 tablespoon feta cheese; 231 calories; 30% from fat.