Orange and Yellow CakeFrom vindee 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bake the chocolate cake as per the Hershey's recipe.
- Cool, and then slice horizontally into 2 layers
- Whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla essence till it holds peaks
- Adjust the sweetness as required.
- Reserve 2-3 tsps for each colour you intend to use in small bowls.
- With the rest, sandwich the cake using 1/3.
- Frost the cake with the remaining whipped cream.
- HERE IS YOUR CANVAS....
- Using zipbags with the corners snipped off, paint on whatever you desire with as many different colours
- GIVES PURE THERAPEUTIC PLEASURE...and tastes great too.
- Chill before serving.
The Cookvindee Gurgaon, IN
The Rating3 people
The cake looks gorgeous and the recipe sounds great! What is vanilla essence though? Is it the same as extract? Thanks for the post! You're a great decorator!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it