Country Coleslaw DressingFrom fancypants 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup mayonaise (not salad dressing) shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar (this seems to be the best) shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk (whole is best) shopping list
- 1-2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish paste shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- package shredded cabbage or slaw mix shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl combine milk and vinegar, let sit 5-10 minutes.
- Add mayoniase, sugar and horseradish, mix and add seasonings.
- Pour over cabbage and stir.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- I have made this using Splenda and low/non fat milk and mayo, still very good.
The Cookfancypants Mooresville, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!