Dream Team Cream PieFrom patpat 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a med bowl ,stir together
- crubs and eagg white until well mixed.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick spray.
- Press crumb mixture on bottom and up sides of pie plate.
- Bake for 8 min .
- let cool befor filling.
- Pour milk into a deep bowl.Add sour cream and pudding mix.
- Beat with electric mixer on low speed for 2 min, until very thick and creamy.
- Arrang 1/2 the bananas over bottom of cooled pie crust.
- Spread 1/2 pudding mixture over bananas.
- Top with remaining bananas, followed by femaining pudding mixture,
- Spread pudding to edges of pie.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hr befor serving.
- Garish with light whipped topping, if desired.
The Cookpatpat Pittsview, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!