Beef Summer SausageFrom starfire 7 years ago
- . 5 pounds ground beef shopping list
- . 4 tablespoons monosodium glutamate (msg) shopping list
- . 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper or more for more spice shopping list
- . 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning or more for your taste shopping list
- . 2 teaspoons ground black pepper shopping list
- . 3 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- . 3 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- . 2 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder shopping list
- . 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns shopping list
- . 4 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, meat tenderizer, cayenne pepper,
- ground black pepper, garlic powder, brown sugar, mustard powder and
- peppercorns and
- mix well. Pour the liquid smoke over the mixture, but do not mix. Cover and
- place in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 150 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- 3. Remove the beef mixture from refrigerator and mix well. Roll into 1 1/2x9
- inch logs and place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 4. Bake at 150 degrees F (65 degrees C) for 4 hours. Remove from oven and
- let cool.
The Cookstarfire Boone, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!