Chili-rubbed Pork ChopFrom naomi 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler and coat broiler pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, sugar, cumin and garlic powder. Add Worcestershire sauce and stir until paste forms
- Rub past onto both sides of each pork chop, place on prepared pan and broil or barbecue 4 minutes on each side until inside is no longer pink.
- Serve with string beans drizzled with fresh lemon juice.
The Cooknaomi Post Falls, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!