Mincemeat TartsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Roll out pieces of pie crust then cut into 4 inch squares.
- Place equal amounts of mincemeat and sliced apples in the center of each square and top with 1 tablespoon grated cheese.
- Fold each square on the diagonal to make a triangle then press edges together with floured fork tines.
- Cut small slits in top of each crust.
- Beat egg yolk and water and brush over tarts then place on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!