Carlota De Fresas Strawberry CharlotteFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 30 ladyfingers shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind shopping list
- 2 cups sliced strawberries shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar shopping list
- Whole strawberries for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Butter a loaf pan then line bottom and sides with ladyfingers reserving six for the top.
- Beat condensed milk with lemon juice and rind then add sliced strawberries.
- Whip one cup of cream then fold into milk strawberry mixture.
- Spoon into ladyfinger lined pan then cover with remaining ladyfingers and chill for several hours or overnight.
- To serve loosen edges and invert onto platter.
- Whip remaining cream then add powdered sugar and beat until mixed.
- Spread over ladyfingers and garnish with whole strawberries.