Buttery Top Sirloin SteaksFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 sirloin steaks about 8 ounces each shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 ounce dried steak seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature shopping list
- 1 tablespoon purple shallots minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together butter, shallots, garlic and parsley.
- Season butter mixture with salt and pepper then scrape onto a piece of wax pepper.
- Roll into a small cylinder and chill for 1 hour.
- Put oil and steak spice in a shallow pan then dip steaks well on both sides to coat.
- Prepare an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- When fire is hot grill steaks over high heat to desired doneness turning twice.
- Remove to a platter and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Unwrap chilled butter and slice into rounds.
- Lay 2 rounds on each warm steak and serve immediately.