Mountain Bread Butter PuddingFrom foodable 8 years ago
How to make it
- Grease individual ramekins or casserole dish and cut Mountain Bread to fit well. Spread the Mountain bread with the butter and jam.
- Blend eggs, milk, vanilla and sugar together
- Layer the bread and sultanas, until there are 5-6 layers. Pour over the egg mixture and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Place the ramekins or casserole dish in a baking tray and fill the tray with hot water half way up the sides of dish. Bake at 180c for 1 hour or until firm and golden.
The Cookfoodable Cleveland, OH
The Rating3 people
Very very nice. It is delicious, too.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Mountain bread is a flat bread that you find in ethnic groceries here in the US. I believe it is lebanese...think middle eastern thin tortilla...hippymom in Richmond loved it
Its in the first step
" Spread the Mountain bread with the butter and jam."foodable in Cleveland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!