Banana Chocolate-chip Walnut MuffinsFrom vindee 9 years ago
- flour - 1 cup shopping list
- Wholewheat flour - 1/2 cup shopping list
- baking powder - 1 tsp shopping list
- baking soda - 1/2 tsp shopping list
- salt - 1/4 tsp shopping list
- butter - 1/4 cup + 1 tbs(60gms) shopping list
- bananas - 3 / mashed shopping list
- sugar - 1/2 cup shopping list
- egg yolks - 2 (Reserve the whites for some other use. Whites freeze well!) shopping list
- vanilla essence - 1 tsp shopping list
- walnuts - 1/4 cup shopping list
- chocolate chips - 1/4 cup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 190degC/375degF.
- Line or grease a 12 muffin regular tray.
- Sift the flours + baking soda + baking powder + salt together 3 times. Keep aside.
- Beat together the butter + mashed bananas + sugar + egg yolks + vanilla essence.
- Fold in the sifted ingredients and walnuts and chocolate chips until just mixed in. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Bake at 190deg C for 20-25mins in a lined or well greased muffin tin.
- Remove and cool on racks immediately to avoid the bottoms getting soggy.
- Makes 12 muffins
People Who Like This Dish 11
- NancyGo Nowhere, Us
- JamCanCook Baltimore, MD
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- eh_holley Victoria, CA
- mcdr822 Cd Obregon, MX
- vr StPetersburg, RU
- aduplessis Baldwinville, MA
- carinat Calgary, CA
- kirstencooks Alcala De Henares, ES
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!