Golden Halibut PuffsFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 16 ounces frozen halibut fillets thawed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dill seed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place fillets in greased baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Beat egg white and salt until stiff but not dry.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and spoon onto fish.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork and topping puffed and brown.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- scrabbleguru Kettering, OH
- yellowturkey Calmar, CA
- caralmm Duncan, CA
- lillyann Colorado Springs, CO
- ellieb Prince Rupert, CA
- sexypiratepants Metairie, LA
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- magpieno6 Fleetwood, Fylde. G.B., GB
- pintobean New Port Richey, FL
- ren117 Nashville, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!