Dr Pepper Bean DipFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 1 can kidney beans, drained shopping list
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 tespoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup Dr. Pepper® shopping list
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2-4 slices bacon, cooked crisp, drained and crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, combine beans, tomato paste, oil, salt, pepper, garlic, Dr. Pepper, chilies and Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat to a boil.
- Pour into a blender and add cheese.
- Blend on high speed until well mixed.
- Pour into a warmer dish.
- Sprinkle with bacon crumbles and serve with chips or crackers.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!