Creamy Chicken BreastsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose baking mix shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated minced onion shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts (not marinated) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sherry wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Roll chicken breasts in baking mix then broil in oil until golden brown.
- Place in a casserole dish then sprinkle with seasoned salt, lemon pepper and onion.
- Spread soup on top then add mushrooms and artichoke hearts then pour wine over top.
- Sprinkle with paprika then bake covered at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!