Artichoke Tomato and Three Cheese PizzaFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 4 large roma tomatoes seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated asiago cheese divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound pizza dough thawed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons basil flavored olive oil divided shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese cut in small cubes shopping list
- 6 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts drained shopping list
How to make it
- In stainless steel strainer combine chopped tomatoes and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Set aside for 30 minutes to drain excess liquid.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In small size bowl stir together ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Asiago, basil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Roll out or stretch pizza dough to fit 12-inch round pizza pan.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon basil oil over the dough and spread evenly with the ricotta mixture.
- Scatter 1/2 the tomatoes and 1/2 the mozzarella over the ricotta.
- Arrange artichoke hearts on the pizza and scatter with the remaining tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Drizzle with the remaining teaspoon basil olive oil then bake pizza 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Asiago and return to oven for 5-10 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheeses are melted.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
Comfort Foods773 members
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
Anything Goes289 members
Family Favorites141 members
Out Of This World Taste10 members
Nostalgic Recipes104 members
CAT NFOOD LOVERS70 members
Look At Me Recipes85 members