Oyster soup with Ramen noodleFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 2 cans of oysters (not smoked) I used Bumblebee brand in broth does not need refrigeration shopping list
- 6 cloves of garlic shopping list
- one chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tbsp of butter or oil in desperation shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes shopping list
- 3 packages of ramen noodles, use on seasoning pack, reserve the other two for another use shopping list
- 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 2 cups of water shopping list
- 1/4 cup of vermouth shopping list
- 1/8 tsp of marjoram shopping list
- grated rind of one lemon shopping list
- one lemon squeezed, juice only no pits shopping list
How to make it
- Chop onion, chop garlic fine.
- Heat oil, saute onion, garlic and red pepper flakes,
- dump in oysters with brine, add wine, rind, juice and seasonings.
- Bring to rapid boil and then immediately reduce heat.
- Break in ramen noodles. Turn off heat. cover and let it rest for 10 minutes. Stir and serve.