Blueberry Coffee CakeFrom sunny 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttter shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 can blueberry (or other) pie filling shopping list
- powdered sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Cream the shortening, butter and the sugar together in a large bowl. Add the eggs into the creamed mixture and beat well. Add in the vanilla and the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into a greased 10 x 15 inch pan. Spread the can of pie filling over the top of the batter. Add in the rest of the batter by dropping by teaspoons onto the top, leaving dots on top of the pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. Let it cool for a little while and then sprinkle powdered sugar over the top while it is still warm.
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating2 people
My mother in law is coming tomorrow and I am going to make this tonight for her. I have another blueberry cake recipe but it only makes a 8x8 pan. This should do the trick!!oregongrandma in loved it