Pumpkin MuffinsFrom dvisscher 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 c butter (cold and cubed) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling) shopping list
- 1/2 c milk shopping list
- 1/2 c raisins and nuts (optional) shopping list
- pure maple syrup for brushing on top of baked muffins shopping list
- 1/2 c raw sugar for sprinkling shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl then cut in the butter with a pastry knife until it looks like very fine crumbs.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, and milk. Add to dry crumb mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Stir in raisins and nuts if using.
- Fill greased muffin cups about 2/3 full then bake at 400 degrees for about 18-22 minutes.
- Brush maple syrup on top of warm muffins and sprinkle about 2 tsp raw sugar on each. Makes 12.
The Cookdvisscher Cottam, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!