Saucy Beef Noodle SkilletFrom tinam 8 years ago
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 3 spring onions, chopped shopping list
- handful of cooked chinese peas shopping list
- 1/2 Japanese green chile - diced, optional for zing! shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) ramen noodle soup mix, beef flavor shopping list
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% milk Shredded Reduced Fat mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Stir in peppers, tomatoes, spring onons and chile, water and dressing.
- DISCARD or reserve flavor packets from soup mixes for another use. Add dry noodles to skillet. Bring to boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- REMOVE from heat. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Recipe from Kraft Kitchens