Fresh Cucumber spread-DipFrom lady_alex10 6 years ago
How to make it
- Peel cucumbers, and take out the seeds
- using a food processor or grater, grate the cucumber .
- add the hot crushed red pepper and mayonaise, add the salt & Pepper and mix well ............Its That simple
- slice french bread into thin slices arrange slices on a cookie sheet
- bake at 350 degree oven till brown & crispy (12 minutes or so)
- let bread cool. arrange bread in a serving dish. put cucumber dip/spread in a small bowl with a small spoon in the middle of serving dish containg the bread...........and watch it disappear