Cherry Zucchini BreadFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup unpeeled zucchini, shredded shopping list
- 2/3 cup dried tart cherries shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl using an electric mixer until eggs are thick and lemon colored.
- Add sugar, oil, lemon juice and water. Mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Add to egg mixture and mix well.
- Stir in zucchini, cherries and lemon zest.
- Grease and flour bottom of a 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 65 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Loosen edges and remove from pan.
- Let cool.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and store in refrigerator.