Elegant Chocolate Figs with DipFrom noir 9 years ago
How to make it
- Wash figs and pat dry.
- Set aside.
- Put Nutella in a warm place so it is easy to spoon.
- Or place the jar in a bowl of very hot water.
- Spoon Nutella into a clean, dry bowl.
- Whisk in 1 cup yogurt until completely smooth.
- One by one, dip each fig into the mixture, holding it by its stem.
- Cover each fig completely or almost completely with a thin coating.
- Place on a large plate lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate until very cold.
- Serve a few tablespoons of plain yogurt alongside.
- This looks great presented on a beautiful plate with fresh fig, grape, or lemon leaves.
- Serve immediately with a fork and a knife.
- **NOTE: If you don't feel like dipping the figs, you can serve them whole with a ramekin of the sauce on the side, or cut the figs in half lengthwise and generously drizzle with the sauce.**
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating2 people
This is a divine combination!shuga in United States loved it
How did I miss this?????? too many apricot coctails?
Did you ever have expresso with about 2 tsp. of anisette in it? That's my perfect cup of coffee except first thing in the morning(good Columbian). I was raised on expresso cause I would sneak ...moremystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it