Ground Beef SukiyakiFrom oescrazy1 7 years ago
- 2 lbs lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup A-1 Steak Sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt (I never add this) shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 green pepper, sliced in thin strips shopping list
- 6 scallions, cut in 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, thinly sliced and drained shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can bamboo shoots, drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rice, cooked shopping list
How to make it
- in large skillet, brown beef until crumbly.
- In small bowl, mix sugar, soy sauce, A-1, and salt.
- Set aside.
- Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
- When meat is cooked, mix in vegetables.
- Add sauce.
- Simmer 3 minutes, or until vegetables are just tender crisp.
- Combine cornstarch and reserved mushroom liquid.
- Stir into sukiyaki.
- Cook just until thickened.
- Serve over rice.
The Cookoescrazy1 AR
- Not added to any groups yet!