Organic Chicken amp Red Pepper SkewersFrom spyral 7 years ago
- For dipping sauce: shopping list
- 2 1/2 fl. oz. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 fl. oz. fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce shopping list
- For skewers : shopping list
- 2 pounds natural chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into large chunks shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. ginger, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 4 green onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 red bell pepper, halved, seeded and quartered shopping list
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- To make the dipping sauce in a small bowl combine the soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, and cayenne pepper sauce and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken chunks, scallions, ginger, and sesame oil. Thread the chicken onto skewers alternately with bell pepper, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and grill over a medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side. To check for doneness cut into one of the pieces of chicken and make sure it is opaque all the way through. Serve hot alongside dipping sauce.