Baked Eggplant CasseroleFrom debbie919 9 years ago
- 1 eggplant peeled and cubed shopping list
- 4 oz. cornbread stuffing mix, like pepperidge Farm shopping list
- 1 can mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. chopped pimiento shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. sage shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Thin tomato slices shopping list
- Grated cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Boil eggplant until tender; drain well.
- Saute vegetables in 3 T. butter until tender.
- Beat eggplant with mixer in med. bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, mixing by hand.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish, about 1 1/2 qt. size
- Cover top with thin tomato slices, and grated cheese (cheddar, velveeta, whatever you like.)
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
The Cookdebbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!