Pizza doughFrom di0nne 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to its highest temperature.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the water gradually until you form a soft but not wet dough (you may find that you need more or less water).
- Add the olive oil and mix into dough.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 5 minutes until soft and pliable.
- At this point you can leave the dough for rising time if you wish, though this is optional.
- Stretch the dough to fit your lightly oiled pizza tin.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the base looks lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and turn oven temperature down to 200C/400F/Gas mark 6.
- Add your sauce and toppings then bake until cheese has melted.
- I favour tuna and pineapple on mine - but that usually has most people screaming!