Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter CookiesFrom zsanica 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup - lightly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup - granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup - cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup - margarine (vegan friendly) shopping list
- 1/2 cup - natural peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon - vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon - ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2/3 cup - unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon - baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon - baking powder shopping list
- Sprinkles for decoration (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine sugars, cocoa powder margarine, peanut butter, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda and baking powder. Blend until fluffy.
- Roll unto 1 1/2 inch balls, flatten slightly.
- If adding sprinkles: pour sprinkles into a small bowl, dunk flatten cookies into sprinkles.
- Place on baking sheet, cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookzsanica Ottawa, CA
The Rating7 people
Made these adding the banana (thanks Sarahjaneb for the idea!) and the whole family loves them! Best part? You can eat the dough!!! Yum!jopauley in Theburg loved it
I doubled and doctored this recipe a bit. I used all brown sugar.(no white sugar) Instead of using all Vanilla extract, I decided to use a 50/50 ratio of Vanilla extract and Almond extract.(I didn't have enough vanilla) I added 3/4 of a cup of hemp s...moreKilluminatiVegan in loved it
Chocolatey, soft and sweet with a bit of character. A noble cookie indeedKilluminatiVegan in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!