Chicken EnchiladasFrom zenovea 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook chicken until done
- Add taco season mix and 3/4c water simmer
- Drain beans
- Place about 2 Tsp chicken, beans and cheese in tortilla, roll and place in casserole dish. (Makes about 8 enchiladas)
- Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas
- Sprinkle cheese over enchiladas.
- Bake at 375 about 20mins until cheese is melted
- Serve with sour cream, japelenos, etc. to your taste.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- zenovea Cumming, GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookzenovea Cumming, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!