Black Sesame Seed Ice CreamFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the Cream and Sugar
- In a medium saucepan, add cream, milk, and half of the sugar. Whisk them together, turn the heat on high, and bring the mixture to boil.
- turn the heat off.
- Make the Egg Yolk Mixture
- Crack the eggs over the side of the bowl, and separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate containers.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together egg yolks and sugar until well combined.
- Turn the heat on low.
- Combine the Egg and Cream Mixtures
- Add yolk egg mixture to the cream mixture.
- Turn the heat on low and cook for 5 minutes, or until the mixture achieves a custard-like consistency.
- Add the sesame seeds and pour into your ice cream maker, and follow the instructions until it is ready.
- Serve your ice cream with fruit or jam.