Breakfast Sausage QuesadillasFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Crumble sausage into large skillet and cook over medium heat until sausage is browned.
- Drain off any drippings then remove sausage to paper towels and set aside.
- Add eggs to same skillet then scramble until eggs are set but not dry.
- Remove eggs and set aside.
- Place 1 tortilla in same skillet.
- Top with half of the eggs, cheese, sausage, onions and tomato.
- Heat until cheese melts then top with another tortilla.
- Remove from skillet and cut into six equal wedges.
- Repeat to make second quesadilla.
- Serve hot with sour cream and salsa. Refrigerate leftovers.