Chocolate Eclair CakeFrom mum23 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put 10 grahams in the bottom of a square baking dish and set aside.
- Make the pudding and let it stand to thicken.
- Mix the Cool Whip with the pudding until well blended.
- Spread half the pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Top with ten grahams.
- Spread rest of pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Top with the remaining ten grahams.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours to allow crackers to soften.
- Spread the frosting on top just before serving.
The Cookmum23 Valencia, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!