A touch of southwest cheese cake DipFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips shopping list
- 3 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 10 ounces colby/jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1-4 ounce can chopped green chilies, drained shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced scallions shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- 1 cup chopped yellow peppers and orange peppers, mixed shopping list
- tortilla chips to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix crushed tortilla chips and butter and press into a springform pan.
- Bake for 15 minute.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and eggs with a mixer until well blended.
- Mix in cheese and chilies.
- Pour over crust and bake 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Spread sour cream over cheesecake.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan. COOL BEFORE removing the rim of the springform pan.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with scallions, tomatoes, black olives and yellow and orange peppers.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!