3 cheese garlic bread sandwichFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, pressed; or more or less to your liking shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups grated parmesan-reggiano cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup, packed, grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped scallions shopping list
- 12-3/4 inch thick slices of plain rustic bread or ciabatta bread. shopping list
- 1 pound deli turkey and/or deli ham shopping list
How to make it
- Postion rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 475°.
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, butter and garlic together.
- Mix feta cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan-reggiano, monterey jack and scallions.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture onto each bread slice.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon parmesan-reggiano, pressing slightly to adhere.
- Place onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven.
- Top 6 slices of garlic bread with turkey and/or ham.
- Place other halves onto the slices to make sandwiches.
- Cool slightly before serving so meat "sets" into cheese and to ensure you don't scald the roof of your mouth!
- It is ooey gooey and oh so good!!!
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!