Creamed Country HamFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 3 TBSP butter shopping list
- 3 TBSP minced onion shopping list
- 3 TBSP green pepper shopping list
- 3 TBSP flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 -2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 cup chopped country ham shopping list
- 1 TBSP chopped parsley or chives shopping list
- 1/8 tsp paprika shopping list
- 2 Tbsp dry sherry shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet melt the butter over medium heat,and sauté the onion and green pepper until light brown.
- Sprinkle in the flour and stir a few minutes. Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly.
- Add the ham and simmer, stirring until thickened. Remove the pan from the heat and season with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve over hot buttered toast, English or corn muffins or corn bread.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!