Powdered Sugar FrostingFrom cdlsmith 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl mix 2 tbs of milk , 1 tbs of orange juice and 1 tsp of flavoring with 3 cups of the powdered sugar.
- Add more milk (1 tsp at a time) if frosting is too dry or add more sugar if it is too runny.
- You need the frosting to be about the thickness of Karo Syrup.
- Color as desired
- note: if you are using liquid food coloring remember that will effect the consistency of the frosting. It will be the same as adding more liquid.
- If decorating sugar cookies it will take 4 to 6 hours for them to completely dry
People Who Like This Dish 14
- Doogie Nowhere, Us
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- luvs2travl Biloxi
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- stevechevyo Geraldton, CA
- kylee2585 White Cloud, MI
- wylde_ivy Schuylkill Haven, PA
- mimselbee Iowa Park, TX
- lpetty420 Hot Springs National Park, AR
- lovemysailor92 Murfreesboro , TN
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!