Caramel Apple Bars Betty CrockerFrom shirleyoma 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2. In large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix using fork or pastry blender. Stir in egg until mixture is crumbly.
- 3. Reserve 1 1/2 cups cookie mixture. Press remaining cookie mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle apple evenly over crust. In small bowl, mix caramel topping and flour; drizzle over apples. Sprinkle reserved cookie mixture over apples.
- 4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375°F. In step 4, bake 23 to 28 minutes.
- Nutrition Information:
- 1 Serving: Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 30); Total Fat 3 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 95mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g); Protein 1g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0% Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating1 people
yum again and again shirley you have some great recipesminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it