Easy EnchiladasFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef shopping list
- Medium onion shopping list
- Couple stalks of celery shopping list
- garlic powder to taste, I like alot shopping list
- seasoning salt to taste shopping list
- Small can of enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 can of tomatoe sauce shopping list
- Package of tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the beef with onion and celery
- Season with garlic powder, and seasoning salt.
- Add the can of enchilada sauce and tomato sauce.
- Simmer for about one hour.
- Make layer of tortillas, meat and cheese, repeat
- Bake in 350* oven till heated through and cheese is melted.