Betty Crockers Meat LoafFrom saavedra 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb. hamburger shopping list
- 3/4 C. oatmeal shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 1 T. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/2 t. dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 t. pepper shopping list
- 1/4 t. sage shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced/crushed shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1-1 1/2 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 C. ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 C. prepared mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients, spread in ungreased loaf pan ( I shape my meatloaf in a loaf and then put it in my roasting pan)---cover and bake ~350 oven for an hour and 15 minutes...Put the topping on the meatloaf the last 15 minutes and bake uncovered --until topping browns up or carmelized a bit.
- To prepare the topping just mix the brown sugar, ketchup and mustard into a paste consistancy--you can add or subtract amount of each ingredient for the topping as to what you prefer. Spread the topping over the meatloaf and bake the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Make gravy from the pan drippings!