Egg Salad Stuffed TomatoesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 hard-cooked eggs chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese drained dry shopping list
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped celery shopping list
- 2 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cups lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl combine eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese, celery, onion, dry mustard, salt and cayenne.
- Cover and chill.
- Cut a slice off the top of each tomato then scoop out seeds and flesh.
- Invert tomatoes on paper toweling to drain then chill well.
- To serve sprinkle inside of tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Spoon half of the egg mixture into each tomato shell.
- Sprinkle with snipped parsley.
- Arrange tomatoes on lettuce then serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!