Mexican Beans In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound dried pinto beans shopping list
- spice Mix: shopping list
- 1/2 cup cumin shopping list
- 1/2 cup chili powder shopping list
- 4 tablespoons salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup dried minced garlic shopping list
- 4 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup dried minced onions shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all spice mix ingredients and store all but 3 tablespoons in an airtight jar.
- Rinse and sort beans.
- Soak in 4 cup waters overnight.
- Pour soaked beans in crock pot with 2 cup fresh water and 3 tablespoons of the mix.
- Cook until tender.
- Before serving add 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!