African Peanut SoupFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 28-ounce can chopped tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 6-ounce can tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt shopping list
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon white rice shopping list
- 6 scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, roughly chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, heat the oil and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, peanut butter, broth, vinegar, cayenne, and salt and whisk to combine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the rice, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 20 minutes. Ladle into individual bowls and garnish with the scallions and peanuts.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
Sounds yummy to me Jm:)55555lanacountry in Macon loved it
THis is great! Love it!mbeards2 in Omaha loved it