Spamalicious College Years PizzaFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1 Boboli® pizza crust shopping list
- 1 cup Cheese Whiz®, regular or nacho (nacho was her "gourmet" version) shopping list
- 1-16 ounce jar Chi-Chi's® medium chunky salsa, drained shopping list
- 1-12 ounce can Spam or Spam lite® (as if it matters!) shopping list
- 1-8 ounce package Sargento® 4-cheese mexican recipe blend shredded cheese shopping list
- chopped red and green pepper, optional, "For color" (only if she had a few extra bucks at the time) shopping list
- Crushed red pepper, optional, "For fire" shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Spread cheese whiz evenly over pizza crust.
- Next, drain some of the liquid out of the salsa and spread the drained salsa evenly over the cheese whiz.
- Shred the spam and sprinkle it even over the salsa.
- Add the shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped peppers and crushed red pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Eat it at your own risk.....I never actually tried it, but she ate it about 3 times a week during finals!!!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- jaie Allentown, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!