Baby Bok Choy Stir FryFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- baby bok choy Stir Fry shopping list
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp coarsely chopped ginger shopping list
- 12 heads baby bok choy, washed, stem trimmed, cut in half shopping list
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Heat grape seed oil in a wok or large sauté pan until almost smoking.
- Add the garlic and ginger.
- Stir-fry over high heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the baby bok choy and tamari.
- Cover for 1 to 2 minutes to steam bok choy.
- Remove from heat, toss with sesame seeds and serve.
- Add a dash of mirin.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
this will be perfect with your calamari M. i will hopefully try all tomorrow. thanks. i really go for this type of healthy and simple choice of veg. +5 for me. i really lke broccoli, have you any dishes for that?jamesj in belfast loved it